Copyright(C) Division of Mammalian Development National Institute of Genetics All Rights Reserved.
- Suzuki H, Tsuda M, Kiso M, Saga Y. Nanos3 maintains the germ cell lineage in the mouse by suppressing both Bax-dependent and -independent apoptotic pathways. Dev Biol. 2008 Jun 1;318(1):133-42.
- Oginuma M, Niwa Y, Chapman DL, Saga Y. Mesp2 and Tbx6 cooperatively create periodic patterns coupled with the clock machinery during mouse somitogenesis. Development. 2008 Aug;135(15):2555-62.
- Oginuma M, Hirata T, Saga Y.Identification of presomitic mesoderm (PSM)-specific Mesp1 enhancer and generation of a PSM-specific Mesp1/Mesp2-null mouse using BAC-based rescue technology. Mech Dev. 2008 Feb 5
- Suzuki A. Saga Y.Nanos2 suppresses meiosis and promotes male germ cell differentiation. Genes Dev. 2008 Feb 15;22(4):430-5.
- Saga Y.Segmental border is defined by the key transcription factor Mesp2, by means of the suppression of notch activity. Dev Dyn. 2007 Mar 29
- Morimoto M, Sasaki N, Oginuma M, Kiso M, Igarashi K, Aizaki K, Kanno J, Saga Y.The negative regulation of Mesp2 by mouse Ripply2 is required to establish the rostro-caudal patterning within a somite. Development. 2007 Apr;134(8):1561-9.
- Takahashi Y, Yasuhiko Y, Kitajima S, Kanno J, Saga Y. Appropriate suppression of Notch signaling by Mesp factors is essential for stripe pattern formation leading to segment boundary formation. Dev Biol. 2007 Apr 15;304(2):593-603
- Kokubo H. Tomita-Miyagawa S., Hamada Y. Saga Y. Hesr1 and Hesr2 regulate atrioventricular boundary formation in the developing heart through the repression of Tbx2. Development. 2007 Feb;134(4):747-55.
- Suzuki A., Tsuda M. Saga Y. Functional redundancy among Nanos proteins and a distinct role of Nanos2 during male germ cell development. Development. 2007 Jan;134(1):77-83.
- Morimoto M., Kiso M., Sasaki N. Saga Y. Cooperative Mesp activity is required for normal somitogenesis along the anterior-posterior axis. Dev Biol. 2006 Dec 15;300(2):687-98.