Copyright(C) Division of Mammalian Development National Institute of Genetics All Rights Reserved.
- Oginuma M, Takahashi Y, Kitajima S, Kiso M, Kanno J, Kimura A, Saga Y. The oscillation of Notch activation, but not its boundary, is required for somite border formation and rostral-caudal patterning within a somite. Development. 137:1515-22. 2010.
- Suzuki H, Saba R, Sada A, Saga Y. The Nanos3-3'UTR is required for germ cell specific NANOS3 expression in mouse embryos. PLoS One. 2010 Feb 18;5(2):e9300.
- Suzuki A, Igarashi K, Aisaki K, Kanno J, Saga Y. NANOS2 interacts with the CCR4-NOT deadenylation complex and leads to suppression of specific RNAs. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. ;107(8):3594-9, 2010
- Yamaji M, Tanaka T, Shigeta M, Chuma S, Saga Y, Saitou M. Functional reconstruction of Nanos3 expression in the germ cell lineage by a novel transgenic reporter reveals distinct subcellular localizations of Nanos3. Reproduction. 2009 139(2):381-93
- Suzuki H, Sada A, Yoshida S, Saga Y. The heterogeneity of spermatogonia is revealed by their topology and expression of marker proteins including the germ cell-specific proteins Nanos2 and Nanos3. Dev Biol. 2009 Dec 15;336(2):222-31
- Sada A, Suzuki A, Suzuki H, Saga Y. The RNA-binding protein NANOS2 is required to maintain murine spermatogonial stem cells. Science. 2009 Sep 11;325(5946):1394-8
- Kiso M, Tanaka S, Saba R, Matsuda S, Shimizu A, Ohyama M, Okano HJ, Shiroishi T, Okano H, Saga Y. The disruption of Sox21-mediated hair shaft cuticle differentiation causes cyclic alopecia in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Jun 9;106(23):9292-7.
- Yasuhiko Y, Kitajima S, Takahashi Y, Oginuma M, Kagiwada H, Kanno J, Saga Y. Functional importance of evolutionally conserved Tbx6 binding sites in the presomitic mesoderm (PSM) specific enhancer of Mesp. Development, 135:3511-9, 2008
- Okamura Y, Saga Y. Notch signaling is required for the maintenance of enteric neural crest progenitors. Development. 135:3555-65, 2008
- Saga Y. Mouse germ cell development during embryogenesis. Curr Opin Genet Dev. 2008 Jul 11. [Epub ahead of print]